Friday, October 31, 2008

Kicking off the Halloween Bonanza

So today is Halloween, and i thought i might provide some commentary. I will do this in a series of installments.
First, I'll start with costumes. Most kids buy their unoriginal costumes at stores, and store costumes usually cut as many corners as possible. For me, this has been the case twice. That's right, only twice. And i have had some pretty UBER costumes.



One year, i was a dark wizard. (hooray for first picture upload!)





For 2 years, i was a headless horseman.



One year, my pal and i were sheet ghosts (I'm on the left)

Those are all the pictures documented on my computer, ill try and get scans of some earlier ones.

until then, HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

2 comments:

Alison + Brandon said...

I love the headless horseman costume! I guess I was away at school both times you wore it. Hope you had a fun holiday today.

Molly said...

Hillarious! I love the headless horseman and the sheet ghosts are classic! Thanks for adding me, now I need to add you to my sidebar!