Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged!

Ok. So i got tagged by Alison, so here goes nothing...

Four Jobs i Have had
Um...
I guess...
Does Couch PotatoCount?
the king of town

Four movies I have seen more than once
Napolean Dynamite
Lord of the Rings
National Treasure
WILLOW

Four Places i have lived
Sioux City Iowa
Bridgewater, NJ
Got Nothin
Got nothin (still)

4 TV shows i watch
House
Monk
The Twilight Zone
NINJA WARRIOR

Four Places i have been
New York
Oregon
Utah
Arizona

Four Celebrities i have met
Fui Vakapuna
Bronco Mendanhal
Juston McKinnly(saw him, not talked to him)
No one really

Four of My favorite Foods
Apple Strudel Bread
Weinner Boats (hot dog with mashed potatoes and cheese)
Meatballs
chocolate chip cookie dough

Four places i would like to visit
Japan
England
Canada
Hawaii

Four things im looking forward to in the coming year
skiing
fixing my go kart
scout camp
this blog

Four freinds im tagging (oh cruel fate)
Well, i don't know any blogs that haven't been tagged already, so i guess this part goes blank

4 comments:

Alison + Brandon said...

Oh yeah, I forgot you haven't had any jobs yet! But "king of town" is a good thing to put on your resume. I'm glad you put weiner boats on your favorite foods list. I haven't had one in forever--I'll have to make some this week...

Molly said...

Did you forget that you lived in Washington???? And Weiner Boats are the best, I made them for my kids a few months ago, Hayden wasn't too interested in them, what could be better, really??

Lori said...

Guess what Molly, Eric wasn't born yet when we lived in Washington! Time flies, eh? Hey Eric...we want pictures!!!!

Molly said...

Are you serious Aunt Lori? I guess the baby I am remember ing there is Neil, wow, crazy! So Eric was born in Iowa? Oh yes, now I remember, that is so weird, time does fly!

Eric - thanks for adding me!